Hi Family & Friends!
My hope in creating this blog is that I will be able to keep you all in the loop with our family, what we're up to, the kids ever changing stages...and most importantly as an easy and fun way for Mike to check in and see what's going on while he's deployed. I have a couple of friends that do this with their own families, and I am inspired enough to give it a try. My hope is to update this weekly (especially for the grandparents)! Ok, here goes......
My hope in creating this blog is that I will be able to keep you all in the loop with our family, what we're up to, the kids ever changing stages...and most importantly as an easy and fun way for Mike to check in and see what's going on while he's deployed. I have a couple of friends that do this with their own families, and I am inspired enough to give it a try. My hope is to update this weekly (especially for the grandparents)! Ok, here goes......
