On Saturday my girlfriends had a surprise planned for my birthday.....all they said was to be sure I had a babysitter scheduled for the whole day....bring a bathing suit and a ski jacket.....so no real hints there! Dee Dee, Marla, & Keita picked me up at 8am sharp, we stopped for a quick Starbucks run and then headed north. As we passed Temecula I really started to wonder where we were going??? An hour later and we pulled into The Glen Ivy Day Spa in Corona....where we were pampered all day! I had an 80 minute massage (and no it wasn't too long)....then we soaked by the pool with drinks.....went to the "Club Mud" to exfoliate and then to "The Grotto" to moisurize. We hit the sauna and then ended in the Roman soaking tubs! What a day! So much fun, so relaxing and just what I needed......truly one of the best birthdays and biggest surprises ever for me (minus Mike being home to help celebrate of course)....now I know where to take him for R&R when he gets home!!!
Club Mud Girls!!!
We laid out like this until we started to crack!
Thanks to all my girls for making my birthday so special.....
and to Mike who was secretly behind it all!!!!
~9 Weeks Down~