Here are just a few snapshots of what we've been up to this week! I've loved the extra help and am so grateful for the company! Hope you all are enjoying your short week!!!!
A little Ladies Night......
Jacki said we looked "lovely".....I love the Aussie accent!!!
She could say just about anything and not go wrong...after a drink or two I try to come into character, but Jacki says I always sound English!
I'm probably only one drink away from my inner Aussie!
....I promise there is a funny story behind this face!
Oh my gosh, was it really that funny???!!!!
Jacki shows us one of her many talents......mirrorless lipliner/lipstick application! Those Auzzies are soooooo talented!!!!
Oh and Mike-Jacki was sure to tell us all the great truly Australian finds you can bring back this trip.....Uggs, Opals, Triple J's Hottest 100 CD (Aussie tunes).....NO boomerangs or stubby bubbies this go round!!! I have high expectations!!!!
Our sweet DeeDee has had a rough week.....but you'd never know by the smile she had all night long!!!
My favorite Aussie friend!
Cheese------zeeey!!!!
....after all it was called "The Tractor Room!"
Ballet Tuesdays!!!
Coop found a new, more "manly" doll to stroll!
Soooooo......every afternoon when I get Coop up from his nap.....he has taken more of these letters off the wall! Usually they're stuck on his clothes or in his hair! Needless to say, I'm over the "nursery" and ready to do the Big Boy Room when Dad gets home!
My favorite Aussie friend!
Cheese------zeeey!!!!
....after all it was called "The Tractor Room!"
Ballet Tuesdays!!!
Coop found a new, more "manly" doll to stroll!
Soooooo......every afternoon when I get Coop up from his nap.....he has taken more of these letters off the wall! Usually they're stuck on his clothes or in his hair! Needless to say, I'm over the "nursery" and ready to do the Big Boy Room when Dad gets home! Change of decor is in order!
Who Macy? Love Babies? Nahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Poppa Steve & Coops reading books!
Oh there's our Emers! Finding something good in the front seat....floorboard!
Ann Ma Ma & Poppa Steve making another great "family meal"!
Coop is much like his Iowan Poppa Steve.....
Who Macy? Love Babies? Nahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Poppa Steve & Coops reading books!
Oh there's our Emers! Finding something good in the front seat....floorboard!
Ann Ma Ma & Poppa Steve making another great "family meal"!
Coop is much like his Iowan Poppa Steve.....deciding whether to be a "typwriter" corn eater or go round and roudn in cirlces!!!!
All together again!
Playing the "Tea Party" game.
The girls finding new ways to entertain themselves!
Come here Coop....smile for Mommy!
A dinner date with friends (Declan & Isla)....here, winding down with a little TV show.....more for Me than anayone!!!!
All together again!
Playing the "Tea Party" game.
The girls finding new ways to entertain themselves!
Come here Coop....smile for Mommy!
A dinner date with friends (Declan & Isla)....here, winding down with a little TV show.....more for Me than anayone!!!!