Let the Party Begin!!!

Aghhhhhhh........I think we can all rest easier (literally) knowing that Mike is home and I am no longer the crazy person I was a mere week ago! What a wonderful week we've had having Mike back home. The kids are all beside themselves each morning when they realize Mike is here and not going anywhere! They want him to do eveything for them right up through bedtime (which is fine by me)! I think Mike has been most amazed each morning when he hears the additional "Daddy!" chime from Coop that he didn't hear before he left. It's as if he never left and we have quickly found our groove again as a fmily of 5!

We had a fun week of homecoming festivities...from the fly-in and homecoming itself last Monday, the Marine Corps Ball Thursday, to the welcome home party we had here at our house on Saturday night! Mike is off until Wednesday and the girls are anxious for Daddy to take them to school on Monday and come with them to ballet on Tuesday....


Happy 233rd Birthday USMC!The Pools...
Major, Mrs., and Brigadier General!
What a great family to spend the ball with!The Ladies....
just getting the party started! Look how cute my hubs is all dressed up!
What you can't see is me across from him trying to get him to crack a smile :)Our dance moves need some work!
Deeds & Rusty.....
hangin at the sand bar at the "W" post Ball!"Argh" & Cheese :)
Welcome Home Confections!
Thank you to Dee Dee's Mom...
...cake decorator extraordinaire!Welcome home!
Let's get the par-tay started!!!Peek-a-boo! Emmy thought she was camoflouged behind the cupcakes....
but we all saw her getting an early dessert before dinner!
It's a Mike thing...My support network....
and no I'm not talking about the glass of wine I'm holding!
Keits & HKT!
Emmy took this shot....
No worries, Shelagh & Ann look great at any angle! ....you girls look like you are up to no good???...that's because you are!!!
The old married couple....
ok, well they did live together for the last 6 months....
and do often bicker about who vaccuumed their room last!
That's Right!!!!! No countdown!!!!
Just....WELCOME HOME!!!