Last Week.....

Last week we started with Coop joining a "Waddlers" class at My Gym on Monday mornings....he loved every minute of it and was on the go the entire time. It was so much fun to have Cooper all to myself to play with and enjoy while the girls were at summer camp. The girls are loving their teachers as well as going to lunch bunch one day a week. It's a big deal for them....they definitely look forward to picnicing with their friends at school! They're growing up so fast it makes me really want to slow down and just play with them and enjoy the precious stage they're in now before it passes me by. Here's a glimpse into our week....



Coop sliding at My Gym...
Doing the zip line....what fun!!!Um, I'm not so sure I need a hair cut...
Dress up...Ems loves her witch costume
(notice the 'pack up'...they load more stuff in random bags and containers and stash it around the house for my surprise later)!!! We went on a nature walk and loaded up our bags...
...with flowers and leaves, (and bugs....which I later found crawling off everything we had picked and plucked)!

Making a collage with all that we collected...

The best quotes of this week were from Macy....on Monday morning Macy woke me up at 5:45am saying, "Mom you've got to come see this....it's amazing...there's ants everywhere!" Sure enough, despite our best pest control efforts each month the kitchen counters, floors, and pantry were infested with the amazing ants. Saturday morning (after I had been at a welcome home party the night before...and enjoyed myself)...Macy and Emmy woke me bright and early by flipping on all the lights in my bedroom, opening all the blinds, and Macy saying to Emmy..."Get 'er up!" "Get 'er up Emmy!" Mike assures me I get to sleep in come Novemeber...

11 Weeks Down