Opening Day at Del Mar!!!

Wednesday was Opening Day at The Del Mar Race Track. I've been to the races before, but never on Opening Day, and it's something I've always wanted to do. So the process started the weekend before with DeeDee and I on a mad hunt for just the right hat (which believe it or not was harder to find than we thought)! We had a great day people watching, sipping on Del Margaritas, people watching, making our way through the crowds to see a couple of races, and oh yeah...did I mention people watching! What a fun experience!
Where the Surf meets the Turf...

Walking in with the masses...
DeeDee, Keita, & Moi all decked in our hats!!! We didn't come out big winners, but we had fun!
Sippin on our Del Margaritas!

Love the hat D'ahling!
Finishing off the day at Pacifica in Del Mar....what a view!




What a day!